Here you will find a list of our SharePoint On Premise and SharePoint Online Blogs. Use the Search box or click on any Category or Tag in the right navigation to filter our blogs and help find more useful information on SharePoint and Office 365.
[display-posts posts_per_page=”1000″ order=”DESC” ]
QIPoint™ (pronounced ‘key-point’) is a privately held U.S. company based out of Jersey City, NJ. We have an A+ Rating with the (BBB) Better Business Bureau and are a registered company with Dun and Bradstreet.
We design, build and sell enterprise-level software applications that help organizations save time and money. Through the use of practical technology, our services and tools will help automate and streamline business processes, minimizing data entry, automating reports and reducing spreadsheet dependence. All support members hold at least two Microsoft accredited SharePoint certifications to ensure you are getting quality solutions providing you with best practices, not best guesses.
- A US software manufacturing company for businesses
- Founded in 2012 based in New Jersey, USA
- All software is designed, architected and created in the USA
- We donate from our profits to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation as well as World Vision
- A+ Rating with BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- Registered with Dun & Bradstreet (DUNS# 079509486)
- 99% customer satisfaction for technical support based on customer surveys
- We have partnered with CoalFire to ensure products are Pen tested and help ensure our processes align with industry security standards such as FISMA
- Some of our valued customers: NASA, DARPA, Microsoft (our products used internally as well as by Microsoft employed consultants), Intel and Intel Federal, NATO, Ford Motor Company, US Army, US Dept. of Justice, US Dept. of Treasury, United Nations Security Council of Netherlands, Ministry of Defense Netherlands, Dept. of National Defense Canada, Accenture, CGI, TD Ameritrade, Australian Government, Australian Dept. of Health, TIAA, Unisys, JP Morgan CHASE, Wells Fargo, more…
See why our customer list is growing!
Try the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit for SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and Office 365 (SharePoint Online/SPO)