for Microsoft SharePoint on-premises & Office 365/SharePoint Online
Create a policy (such as 'Document Libraries must have versioning turned on, and have a maximum of 10 major versions and 20 minor versions"), apply it to one or more sites or lists, schedule the policy, get alerts when the policy is broken and automatically fix and respond as needed!
This is a component of the
- Enterprise Suite 2019
- View Release Notes
- To update, click "Check for Updates" from product
- Client Application
- Supports SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and Office 365/SharePoint Online
- No server side installation
- Built in Scheduler
- Create and enforce governance policies on sites, lists and permissions
- Provides email alerts if site or list settings, permissions or broken link thresholds break policy rules
- Inclusion & Exclusion Rules to have greater control over how policies are applied
- Example Policy: "If List Versioning is off or if Major Versions > 10 send me an email"
- No limit on web applications and farms
- Licensed by No. of Users & No. of Site Collections (to be managed with tool)
- Includes unlimited technical support
- Includes software assurance
- (Recommended) See the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit Suite, this product is included in that bundle.
This is a must have for every Site Owner or SharePoint and Office 365 Administrator. The SharePoint Essentials Toolkit includes multiple components to have greater control over the sites you need to manage.
SharePoint Essentials Toolkit
4.5 out of 5