Aura Digital Workforce
We are thrilled to announce the upcoming release of Aura Digital Workforce! Aura is Cognillo’s RPA (Robotic Process Automation) solution. Aura harnesses the power of machine learning to enhance the speed, accuracy, and efficiency of automating your business processes.
What can this product do? Aura can completely automate mundane work tasks.
Here are some examples of use cases that Aura will automatically do for you:
• Extract content from images or PDF files (i.e. invoices, tax forms, receipts, etc.) and input the data into a company application (ERP, CRM or other web app/windows app).
• Extract pricing from a website to export to Excel automatically, whether the content is on a single or multiple pages.
• Take a list in an Excel file (such as employee list), loop through an Excel file (i.e., an employee list) and automatically input the content into one or more systems. Loop through rows in a spreadsheet (i.e., HR employee onboarding list) and automatically input the content into one or more systems.
• Take a list in an Excel file (i.e., list of doctors license numbers), loop through it to verify their license using NIH’s physician license lookup site, and confirm the doctor has a valid license. Aura then writes back the license status to Excel and provides the Excel file once it is completed.
How is Aura Digital Workforce different than other automation tools?
It is built on Artificial Intelligence.
What are some of the benefits of Aura vs. other RPA solutions?
• Lower maintenance costs – much easier to fix issues.
• Less bot breakage – it does not rely on hard coded HTML/UI paths to find things on the screen.
• Much easier to create automations – uses plain English such as Click ‘Save’ button.
• Takes less time to build the same automation than in other tools.
These are all due to the fact Aura uses Computer Vision AI to understand computer screens. This allows Aura to be trained in how to recognize patterns, images, objects, etc.; and easily capture information within each one.
To provide additional context, here are some examples of how Aura sees controls on a website or application and is able to understands where controls are in the screen:
Unlike other RPA solutions that rely on pre-defined rules and hard coded UI structures and identifiers (selectors), our machine learning-enabled RPA platform adapts easily to any UI change and will reduce bot breakage significantly.
This new approach not only ensures lower maintenance costs and easier handling of complex tasks, but also makes the system incredibly easier for someone who is not a developer to automate their work.
So why is machine learning such a game changer in the world of RPA?
Because with machine learning, we can go beyond simple rule-based automation and provide a more intelligent and adaptive solution.
Let’s reiterate some key benefits of machine learning RPA:
• Less Down-Time (less bot breakage & less maintenance cost): Traditional RPA solutions are prone to errors and breaking because they depend on the UI not changing over time and being the same across different machines. Using machine learning, Aura can detect any screen changes in real-time and not depend on predefined positions, effectively taking out this problem!
• Greater Ease of Use: Since Aura does not require technical selection of controls or identifiers (it sees computer screens like a person does), this enables Aura to use a very simple language to create automations. Entering data into a field is simple. For example: you just type Enter “John” as “First Name” and Aura is able to understand it.
• Faster Deployment: Our solution is designed to be easy to deploy and integrate with your existing systems, thanks to its user-friendly interface and streamlined installation process. This means that you can start reaping the benefits of automation in a matter of hours, not weeks or months.
• Lower Costs: With Aura, you can automate repetitive tasks and reduce the need for manual intervention, freeing your employees time to focus on higher-value activities. Additionally, Aura does not require expensive appliances and offers a free Community Edition!
This can lead to significant cost savings, as well as improved productivity and efficiency.
In short, by leveraging machine learning, Aura workforce can perform complex tasks with great accuracy and speed, freeing up valuable time and resources for your organization.
By combining the power of machine learning with RPA, we can deliver a solution that is more accurate, flexible, and cost-effective than traditional RPA solutions. We can’t wait for you to see what it can do for your business.
Visit the product page for more info and videos,
Or Book a Demo now and see how it can help you save time and money!
- How to manage 5 common SharePoint post migration issues. - February 10, 2023