SharePoint Migration Tool
for Microsoft SharePoint on-premises & Office 365/SharePoint Online
SharePoint Migration Tool
Our SharePoint Migration Tool 'Content Manager', is a component of the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit.
Moving to the cloud?
Need to simply copy a SharePoint list and keep version history and metadata? Moving or copying data to the cloud? We got you covered.
This component provides multiple features to help you manage your SharePoint on-premises and SharePoint online content more effectively.
This utility has multiple SharePoint online migration tools to copy lists, bulk upload files and folders, as well as perform pre-migration and post migration content discovery & validation.
Please Contact Us for pricing.
Starts at $1,995 USD per user.
This is a component of the
- Enterprise Suite 2019
- View Release Notes
- To update, click "Check for Updates" from product
- Client Application
- Supports Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and Office 365/SharePoint Online
- No server side installation
- Does not require Farm/Global/SharePoint Administrator or Site Collection Administrator rights
- Easily copy Lists, Site Content Types and Site Columns across farms, site collections and sub sites
- Retain item, file and page version history after copying
- Retain item IDs, permissions, lookup integrity, last modified info, item and file metadata, more
- Copy multiple Lists in a single job
- Copy publishing pages and wiki pages, and retain web part content
- Bulk upload files & folders from network shares or local drives to SharePoint using simple Drag & Drop
- Bulk upload will also retain the file and folder created by / author and last modified information
- Copy files and folders and retain security settings
- Query content by metadata/column value(s)
- Report large files, items/files/pages with too many versions, that are checked out, etc
- Find Files containing specific keywords such as profanity or 'old CEO name'
- Build Item/File/Page level reports by searching metadata and within file contents for keyword matches
- No limit on web applications and farms
- Licensed by No. of Users & No. of Site Collections (to be managed with tool)
- Includes unlimited technical support
- Includes software assurance
- (Recommended) See the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit Suite, this product is included in that bundle.
Bulk Upload Files to SharePoint
Our set of SharePoint Migration software has a component that offers a simple drag and drop interface to bulk upload thousands of files and folders into your SharePoint environment from the file system or network shares.
Migrating to SharePoint from File Systems/Servers never got easier.
Features include folder to metadata mapping, auto renaming of special characters, easily apply filters to content before copying, and retain author and last modified information from each file and folder, plus more.
Migration Tools for SharePoint
This product has a set of migration tools for SharePoint that gives Site Owners an easy way to copy from one SharePoint site to another SharePoint site.
Easily copy a SharePoint List, OneDrive content, Web Pages, Document libraries, Content Types and Site Columns.
Migrate SharePoint content across environments - such as across farms, site collections or sub sites, while maintaining last modified information, permissions and version history.
Enterprise content management in SharePoint is made easy with our 3rd party toolset. Don't wait, see why Microsoft, Intel and NASA are using this software!
SharePoint Migration Assessment Tool
Using the Item Query tool, any user can create reports for any SharePoint content management system, such as pre or post migration reports.
Assess your source environment and compare with post migration.
Full comprehensive and customizable reports help to ensure all required permissions, content and settings are brought over to the target system.
Examples include: comparison of files, lists, site size, item count, permission structure.
Fix All Links after your SharePoint Migration
Use our SharePoint Broken Link Manager Tool to find and automatically fix those annoying broken links inside web pages, in all List metadata and field values, inside of file contents such as PDF and MS Office documents that point to the old environment.
A Simple SharePoint Migration Tool
This is a must have for any company that uses the SharePoint Content Management System, especially for day-to-day tasks like moving SharePoint lists and libraries across sites and farms.
Improve how Site Collection Administrators, Site Owners and/or Content Owners can move or copy SharePoint lists. Our tool will help with tasks that involve business migration planning, and process, by gaining insight into your data with pre-migration reports, such as large files or checked-out file reports. Simple post-migration reports will help validate what is moved after migrations.
This is a must have for every Site Owner or SharePoint and Office 365 Administrator. The SharePoint Essentials Toolkit includes multiple components to have greater control over the sites you need to manage.
SharePoint Essentials Toolkit
4.5 out of 5