Bulk Edit and Classify
for Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 & Office 365/SharePoint Online
This simple to use SharePoint add-on allows Site Owners and SharePoint Users to select or 'check' multiple items or documents and modify their metadata in bulk. Supports bulk updating content types, people picker fields, date/time fields, text, number and many more. Includes ability to build a query before updating or deleting, such as updating all items from Content Type A to Content Type B and set the appropriate values. Mapping field values is also supported (such as from the field 'Name' to 'Title'). Provides a confirmation screen to ensure the user knows what they are modifying.
Excellent customer service. They have been very responsive and really seemed to care about my experience. It is a pleasure to work with this team.
- Supports all Document Libraries & List types
- Easy to use to bulk update item/file/pages
- Bulk Edit Content Types, People Picker, Date fields (not normally supported by SharePoint), etc.
- Bulk Update Item metadata based on user defined criteria
- Allows updating all selected items at once (same metadata), or one at a time
- Allows deleting items based on matching criteria, provides confirmation screens
- Optionally auto-check out and check in
- Selectively update only blank fields
- Retain Author information such as Last Modified